Friday, May 25, 2012

really, I would but...

Yesterday I learned the hard way Cliff Bars are not for breakfast. (41 grams of carbs was pushing my luck a bit)

I learned that even a librarian can boss me around. I said, "I want to renew these." And she ignored me and returned them, so I let her...

I discovered I can get a great ab work out watching a DVD on the life of Harry Houdini.

Out on assignment: I got to know the 99% digging for worms.

I learned no matter how many shots you take if the row of honey buckets are in the pic the shot sucks :/  But I got an e-mail that began with 'Aloha Misty'...<3 so it was worth it.

And out with BC...
I suspected Wild Mushroom Pizza wasn't really about pizza so we left to eat somewhere else.

We learned that if you say "See you tomorrow, Beach." While leaving her at gym, her new coach sort of freaks out "What do you mean tomorrow?!?!"

I won back the 'bad movie choice award' with 7 Below...not only did Val Kilmer get killed first, he was fat, very fat.

And today I would have already worked out but this giant wall and snarling dog are in my way...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment