Wednesday, September 25, 2013

hey you, down in front, quiet!

The last words I was able to speak were "Beach, save Jack!" How awesomely dramatic, no, just a cat fight and Jack as usual getting her ass handed to her by good Old Lady Bug, don't mess with Smalls!

So unfortunately super sick has progressed into this: silence >                      

And you know what? It feels fantastic.... well after I got over that whole scary moment when I honestly thought I might be choking to death.  And passed the confusion of waking up looking for the body of the black dog I thought I had been carrying with the intent to set him down and let him run one last time....

Yep that kind of sick that line between real and not real is hazy at best
Ironic too, the kid I am in charge of teaching to read and write is my only link/messenger and if I really needed something I would have to write her a note.  Talk about a heavy job performance assessment! 

Further down the line the October Pro Shop schedule is out and when you add one night of school and the one night Boo has gym I don't work we have one day a week OFF from busy.  Heap on a tenth birthday, a week long trip to LV form the ladies, good camping weather, a story for the paper coming due, and hunting season for the men, that would BOLD Capital B BUSY!  But that is the good busy, I think.  Not the busy that helped get me sick.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to crawl back into silence and hot cup of tea.    


No comments:

Post a Comment