Thursday, December 25, 2014

the stars of Christmas


The stars of Christmas didn't come from our house. 
They didn't come from our shopping cart or our little budget.  Many of the simple joys & kindnesses that lit our season came from somewhere much bigger than meeting obligations. They came from deep within the true spirit of a Holiday I don't always see eye to eye with... but this part of it, like knowing the full story behind a surprise Yeti- this I can wrap my whole heart around. And so can she! <3   



"Oh... I believe there are angels among us
Sent down to us from somewhere up above
They come to you and me in our darkest hours
To show us how to live, to teach us how to give
To guide us with the light of love
To guide us with the light of love"
~Angels Among Us, Alabama~ 


~merry christmas my friends~


No comments:

Post a Comment