Friday, May 25, 2012

and the little one said roll over

Okay, I can admit something is a tiny bit wrong. 
First I was cold when no one else was, then tired, then asleep with reports from Beach that no matter how much she tired to get me up I wouldn't wake up... 
Let's dispel the #1 rumor: No, I was not asleep for 10 hrs as reported by the Wedgie-Master.  It was 2 & 1/2 episodes of PBS that makes it an hour & 15 min... and for part of that I wasn't asleep because I know that Arthur got new glasses and it made him act like a jerk and that a dog on Martha Speaks ate a rock.

I'm not running myself into the ground. 
I'm not over worked. Or under played.   
I might be a touch old but that isn't it either. 
I am feeling over-populated & under funded (I spent all my allowance [medical funds allotment] on donations for make-a-wish. yeah, what ya going to do friends & kids in need?).
Here is me making my own wish: a dog, a desert, a ripe pear (magically not bruised in the pack), a tent, running shoes. 

You think anyone would notice if I just sneaked away?  Yeah, I suppose they might after all it is a long holiday weekend, Step Son included- this place needs a Wife. Especially since BC's first official crowning move of this weekend was getting Fish locked up in the PSA clink, 'the lost & found for unaccompanied minors' because he was late to pick him up at the airport.
Changing my wish: pear (in any condition), a clean sandbox, a large black coffee, & a real friend. 

2 comments: