Tuesday, August 20, 2013

fingers and toes

 This post could be called revenge of the garden I had to haul in 3 full loads to the kitchen...
 but it's not called that because this morning I found a hard painful mass the size of a piece of pea gravel under the base of my index finger on my right hand.  Not the most pleasant thing to wake up to, most likely it is a harmless little cyst but to be safe we will get it looked at.
No, I do not let my tomatoes vine ripen, not this year anyway the baby chickens are getting at least 1/4 of all the ripe tomatoes and cucumbers.
 Hello happy basil :)
 The toe part of this is that fun little cut I managed to get in the river which cut through my nail doesn't look so happy today.  I guess I got it a bit wet this morning watering and the silly thing reopened.  Unfortunately I was too busy picking things to notice.  The end result was I had one nasty clean out job- pretty sure packing it with dirt and sawdust is not so good for healing.  
 ~me~
 Not bad little garden :)
But I should learn to be more careful :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment