Sunday, December 2, 2012

rug burns and potty mouth, now we are getting somwhere

My personal Doctor has wisely fled the state of Utah which leaves me in charge of me...oh-yeah!!! So I joined (rejoined)a cult.
Crossfit Day Five:
I have rug burns on my elbows from shaking while in 2 minute elbow plank holds.
I have perma-soreness in my triceps whole body. 
(But I can do real push ups now!!!)
I might have a rug burn on my nose from doing burpees (means I kept going even after my muscles caved- 'oh that's bad, no that's good!'
 
 When the swearing stopped it was only because I couldn't talk any more.
Work out ended face down on the floor gasping for air...

Same time tomorrow?  Hell Yeah!!! 
(omg, she did not just post that?!?! She did! CrossFit tends to make people a little bolder than they should be ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment