Tuesday, July 23, 2013

BC down and out

 BC almost never gets sick but oh-man he is still super sick :/ What ever he caught has kicked his ass!!! We have been worried that Beach would get it and not be able to compete in her absolutely have to compete meet (that is TODAY!) but luckily for her and very unluckily for BC it seems like it must be a food born illness. I keep telling people if BC is sick from something he ate there must be dead people out there somewhere in SLC!


















Now I have outed myself before about my crazy reaction to vomit & such.  For awhile thanks to my multiple close calls with vomiting children (Sarah!!! <3) I thought I was cured but yesterday I proved to still be metal about the whole thing by getting myself sick by not eating to avoid getting sick from eating which caused me to get sicker so I thought I really shouldn't eat then I was so sick I was sure I was sick- but NO, just a headcase hypoglycemic making herself ill by not eating....I worked it out eventually (not as fast as the Doc would have liked).  


 As for BC he is real sick not imagined or self inflicted sick.  In fact I have never seen him down this long even with his vasectomy (which I helped do!!! & didn't hurt me a bit! I know old joke.) he was mowing the lawn the next morning. POOR POOR POOR BC! Feel better soon :c XoXo 


3 comments:

  1. I feel his pain. I got knocked down again from whatever this crap is. Right now I'm sitting alone in a motel room in Colorado - because I'm too sick to help Ted and his brother get his mother moved. UGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH NO Coco!!! I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you at least have cable :) Feel better soon. I am headed out on a run right now I will dedicate it to you <3

      Delete
  2. I thought he looked sick yesterday when I saw him. This sucks. We are here for anything - but you already know that. It sucks to see the big guys get knocked down. Even if the big guys are only a buck thirty-five and 5'8"

    ReplyDelete