Saturday, August 3, 2013

something about Jack

 There is something to be said for having a baby in the house again.
Something sweet, curious, and naughty going on. She attacks and cuddles and runs around like a maniac.  She sleeps in my bed and when I roll over on her she doesn't move.  She bites me, scratches me, and sleeps in my arms.  

I watched her wander into the chicken coop this morning hissing at the hens, who does that?!?! I watched her run full speed into a sleeping dog and hiss at the dog for it. I watch her eat dog food while the dogs look on helplessly.  She walks around  like lit fuse, sparking, popping, and hissing at anything that moves.  The other cats have taken a hit out on her: pretty sure Ladybug is the Hit Man.  Her life is in constant danger.
And yet I love this crazy little thing almost as if she was a dog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment