Tuesday, July 16, 2013

three ring circus

Okay...there were the events of yesterday and I would like to make a small speech:  I would like to thank T for letting me blow up our plans but taking my kid for me anyway.  I would like to thank Jazi for stopping by out of the blue, alive, in person- even though she got turned away.  And last but not least I would to thank the three ring circus who answered the call for help. And now without further delay the show!!! 

The cool down


Black Jack


The Course 


Ring Masters
The announcer


Game Faces!


 Distraction is the best medicine :)

1 comment:

  1. Sophie and I are cracking up! I'll bet you couldn't post half the pics cuz Pepper was naked! We are available for distraction and entertainment anytime. We like to stick to what we're good at, and playing is our expertise. Glad to fill the space with light.

    ReplyDelete