Saturday, May 4, 2013

Open Streets downtown SLC


C Boy and Beach
Me hijacking BC's board, so lady like in my girl dress
C Boy trying to wrangle ninjas, good luck with that!
BC joining the Green Pea movement
Yeah, still at it.
Go Dogs, Go!
C Boy enjoying himself and Fish trying not to 
Corn Hole, not just for the farm anymore :)
Zumba? 
Culture

Ninjas on the loose
"Mom, I didn't know you could skate!!!"
Impressive until you see that a dog can do it too.

Mom and C Boy
The Vikings! Hello Coach Kelly :) !
And the Green Festival at Library Square



Time to go, the street reopen to cars at 2:30.
Kids getting a ride on the group bike.
Bye Kids!
BC skating carrying roller blades and a scooter. 
Go BC! 

C-Boy and Boo
Downtown should always be this way! 

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to go to Open Streets and the Green Festival today but getting downtown is just so dang expensive. Hopefully next year! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Free parking on Saturdays :) but I agree. You might have seen my melt down on FB about parking fees and UTA since then I have had to park downtown twice both times (one the meter expired while in the Navy Recruiting Office & I was too scared to tell them I had to go, the other was a full on illegal parking job by BC) I should have gotten tickets and didn't.
      Next year we can go together!!!! I was crazy fun.

      Delete