Thursday, October 18, 2012

ps to the trip

As it turns out I don't sleep well alone....I got the hint about this new insight into myself while BC was working out of state but honestly until I was in Vegas I didn't realize how bad it was.  I literally don't sleep.  I leave the TV on and any light I can get away with and still can recite the TV line up from 2 am on. 
So I have spent three nights not sleeping but on the plus side I can tell you all the local news including who to vote for in Nevada and I am looking forward to a good nights sleep then it hits me BC is leaving hunting tomorrow and won't be home until some one dies.
I.am.so.screwed.

But on to the next problem.  I got home and as far as I can tell BC has not eaten anything but donuts, cleaned anything or thrown anything out or shopped since I left, yikes! However he did admit to drinking too much, eating from a taco cart next to a laundry mat (forgot to ask why he was at a laundry mat)smoking inside and that Josh is on his way over... So, I'm tired and hungry and a bit tipsy from finally getting a drink and this places doesn't have a buffet...

No comments:

Post a Comment