Saturday, September 1, 2012

what down time does

After a month of mad juggling and multitasking I have three days with nothing I have to do and nowhere I need to be.  Sure I have a list of want to do’s, most involve NPR and in some form or another cleaning.  So with 72 hours of stress free living, a blue moon, and a marvelous thunder storm it would make sense I would have a singular nightmare which incorporated all of the following elements:

My X
Being stranded at my parent’s house
An ax murderer
A ghost
The death of a childhood dog
A pack of wild dogs
An earthquake and hurricane
Going to church
Missing homework
Skipping school
Car trouble
The near drowning of an old boss’s child (that is a two-fer)
Not knowing my dad’s cell phone number
Tight spaces and water
Being late


No comments:

Post a Comment