Friday, September 14, 2012

love affair

Runners, every last one of them are sick and twisted people.  I know this first hand.  This morning I couldn't even stand on my left foot without pain.  I was wondering how I was going to get a real workout in, dreading having to do yet another static standing circuit (which does nothing to help me shed this extra weight, never going to fit in my ski pants at this rate!!!) when I hobbled past the greenhouse where my treadmill lives.  Look to the treadmill, look to the new (untested) running shoes, look to the temperature inside the greenhouse, back to the treadmill, sneaked a peak around the yard to see if anyone was looking and made a break for it.  Thirty minutes of sheer bliss running in a full blown sprint, temp's hoovering in the high 90's, best fucking feeling!!! Hopped off the treadmill, closed her up, sneaked back inside drenched in sweat, light headed, feet throbbing & already plotting my return tonight, and tomorrow, and the next day...
 
I know it's not right but feels so good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment