Thursday, October 23, 2014

remains of the days

It isn't all picture perfect like straight garden rows. This life is messy, sometime bloody. What I like best is that it is real.
BC is once again planning for out of town work. He keeps telling me the things he needs to get done before he goes like, "I want to get all the extra cocks roaming around here gone before I go so you don't have to mess with them." Yeah so, not great with the words but he is a thoughtful guy.  
He has lists for things to be done in the greenhouse and turning over the garden beds.
Firewood.
Of course to finish putting up this deer.
I think he has forgotten about his bees...
but they seem fine even without him remembering them.
Then there is this little creature.  
This is a great place to raise her.
A good piece of land filled with real life and real death.
I'm sure he hasn't forgotten her. 
She's hard to ignore and easy to please.
I wonder, what else remains around here?

No comments:

Post a Comment