Friday, January 31, 2014

the other side of serious


When you see them competing tomorrow you won't see this side of them.  When you see them you won't know to look for the little things that gives each one of them away.  


At this point most of them call me Mom. Even a higher honor they trust me to hold their fancy phones for them. At one point I had one in every pocket. 


These young ladies spent their afternoon into the night working together to make sure their gym and the girls competing in today's session had a good meet.  They worked for sake of working and for the love of gymnastics. A 3 hr practice followed by helping to run a 4+ hr meet, no problem, where do they sign up?  



When you see them tomorrow wish them good luck but know luck has nothing to do with it.  

Boo-Bear number one bar timer

 And on a side note I heard that BC called the gym owner leaving a message that I was out too late too many nights in a row and that I should be fed and sent home. The price of being a gym mom in the hosting gym.  One more day.  We are almost there....


No comments:

Post a Comment