Monday, September 16, 2013

too much of a good thing

In her final act of desperation, run out of ways to put up peaches she did the only thing left to do: bake pie.

Death by peaches, so possible. Honestly we have been dealing with them by the bag full partly thanks to my mom and dad who keep dropping them off when I'm not home. That BC isn't a crust guy, he wouldn't even eat the bottom crust.  He just scrapes it off the same way he does breading on fried chicken so I left it mostly topless for him ;) and some of the peels on for my mother-in-law who would happen to stop by and comment about all the waste if I didn't. I am a people pleaser. 

PS I think I like using that big ass star cookie cutter. And even though I am actually not half bad at it I don't love making pie. 




No comments:

Post a Comment