Thursday, August 1, 2013

when opportunity knocks

When Beach got promoted at work >gym< I was forced back out into the real work force.  Turns out her job only cost us a lot of money >a lot of money!!!!<  Fortunately for us the gym offers a gym mom daycare otherwise known as the Pro Shop, a place if you are a gym rat to buy food and tape >lots of tape< and if you are a mom to work off some of that pesky tuition you are paying.  So I signed me up >well, actually I think the coaches signed me up< and now I am kind of working again.  And you know what?  I took out a calendar and marked all the gym days for Beach including the new fall schedule >adore the new schedule!!!< which starts on the 19th.  Then I filled in my hours at the Pro Shop, color coded some family vacations and events >we are busy this month!< But instead feeling overwhelmed I felt completely like me again.  It has been long time since that has happened.



No comments:

Post a Comment