Wednesday, November 28, 2012

is that a pheasant in your jacket or are you just happy to see me?

I am having a perfectly normal morning, or so I thought.  I woke up sick. Drank too much coffee then switched to black tea. Moved from house work into school work and then BC got an idea.  Standing in the kitchen looking out the glass sliders into the yard (in desperate need of a hair cut) he says, "I bet I could catch the pheasant." ...yes, because that is what we need a pheasant, not a water pump in little red or some sheet rock on the unfinished walls before the holiday envelope stuffing party I have been asked to host by our Elected Official or a light bulb in the upstairs bathroom.  We defiantly need a another bird to feed.
Twenty minutes later in the middle of a spelling test he pops back into the kitchen. "Told you I could catch it."   

2 comments: