Tuesday, September 11, 2012

wo-men!!!

I had the back of Little Red open leaning down watching Boo count newspapers for distribution when a man begging for change came over & stood inches from Boo.  He towered over her.   I didn't wait for the question I shook my head 'no' but he didn't move away.  I stopped what I was doing and told him to leave but he didn't move.  Finally I yelled at him to move along or I would flag down the police officer across the parking lot from us.  He gave me a dirty look and slowly wandered away. 
When we drove off he flipped me off so I backed up rolled down my window and ripped him a new one about approaching a woman alone with a child the way he had. 

Beach's summation: Sometimes men don't realize how dangerous women who have children can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment