Tuesday, June 5, 2012

and PS

...I had another run in with the cat in my car.  I drink a lot of coffee so I move really fast and I jumped in my car to go get Beach from a play date and the cat was in there again but this time she did her freaked out zig-zag jumped from the backseat to the driver's seat and I ducked (lots of coffee and some boxing moves with my girl Jillian).  She hit the steering wheel then rebounded heading for the passenger window, which unfortunately for the cat was the only rolled up window in the car.  She hit that glass so hard it shook little red!!!! When I stopped laughing, okay I haven't really stopped laughing, but when I could breathe again I wiped the tears off my face and opened the door for her so she could stagger out. 
If you are keeping score, the cat and I are now tied 1 All.
Bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment