Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I just don't know

Officially the garden is now the chickens' domain though few have dared to wander in after the long summer of the Farmer Chicken Wars.   



 This little one is perplexing.  BC was in a bad mood last night.  Not only had he shot a nail into his thumb he'd been wrestling with the new joys of having a teenager.  "Hello new full time father meet Mr & Mrs. Parent Teacher Conferences."  I'm sure I didn't help...earlier in the week "Have you seen your kids grades?!" Conner's Mom asked Fisher's Dad choking back copious amounts of laughter.  He took it well considering he was owed about 7 years of "Not quite so simple in real life is it buddy?!" What does any of this have to do with Beach- absolutely nothing but she's the one who went to bed without comment after being chewed to pieces by her grumpy, well meaning, dad. 
And this morning she slept in.  
Stayed in her PJ's well past noon...
 After not dropping dead hiking yesterday I got the nerve up to go for a run.  All week its been killing me I think about it all the time: 
I want to go for a run, I 'd love to go for a run, I need to go for a run...  
Feeling well enough having less to do with it then the need to clear my head   If I had thought I could have made it farther than the mailbox I would have tried it days ago!!!!   As it was I made 4.5 miles with nothing to report but a beautiful blue October.


...yeah, I just don't know.



No comments:

Post a Comment