Thursday, September 12, 2013

a kingdom in the eye of the storm

 Doesn't this weather scream trail run to you?
My Dearest BC,  
When I said I had a mountain of laundry to do I meant to say I had a mountain and laundry to do today... 
I hope you don't mind I borrowed your low profile running shoes because they have a little extra room up front which I needed today because I split my big toe open writing;
No, I don't care to explain.  
You know how I can get.
 The mountain was in rare form.
 The leaves are changing.
But don't worry I took it easy the whole time.
I dressed right for the weather.
  And when I saw trouble moving in I moved out right away.
You would have been proud me.
 And I was very, very careful since your shoe are a bit on the slippery side, especial in the rain and the mud AND when running top speed straight down a mountain. 
 I packed a healthy lunch AND I stayed hydrated. 
I can defiantly say at least one load of laundry went through the wringer and the rinse cycle, probably more than once.  Busy, productive day as a housewife.  Hope your day at work was a good as mine! XoXo Sweetness
PS.  I also washed the car.


No comments:

Post a Comment