Thursday, February 21, 2013

happy birthday to me!

(I know I am absolutely shameless!!!)
What I would love to come home to until it actually happened!
My Spiritual Views

Something I find myself saying way more than I should

How I believe the whole world should be.

My View on a Great Romance

How I feel deep inside

The words which best explain the way I love

BOOKS!!!!!

Doubting Thomas Me if you can't touch it, it isn't.

You all read this blog, I don't need to explain why I love this!

A General feeling I have about life and spiders

How I feel about my many amazing friends, protectors, & sister wives.

My views on men and women... not always what one thinks they would be.

Advice  I will never learn to take.

Knowing who you are and being amused by it

This one too

My metal health

My attitude, for better or worse


My truth


~Coffee, straight-up~

My views on parenting
LOL!

Enjoy the ride
One of the most important keys to living a good life: BE NICE!
ME
Where I always end up!

I like 40.  Bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment