Friday, October 12, 2012

left of self

I am pretty sure the back ground music in hell is the sound track of PBS's The Cat in the Hat.

Yesterday's lunch consisted of two construction workers invading my house for food. One destroyed my kitchen while the other one had his toes 'un-did' by Beach. Who knew cheap nail polish would last that long on a man...

I had a nightmare I had to go shopping.  Shit! That wasn't a nightmare I really do have to go shopping.

I am planning to buy and braid secret bacon and cook a secret carrot cake for Saturday morning's breakfast.

I asked a panhandler for gas money.  (Yes, I really did he was on the corner of 1300 East off the freeway.  He laughed.  I said, "So is that a yes or a no?" and he walked off shaking his head in disgust that someone would have that sort of nerve to bother him for his hard earned money.)

I told my kid I would ground her if she didn't finish her ice cream because I was sick of getting comments on the group W bench about not feeding her.

I pushed/shoved (pretty hard too!) one of my best friends yesterday when he was trying to hug me because he won't believe me that something wasn't up but I just had a headache (a 2 day headache!!!).

When we were camping and hiking through the remains of Fort Simpson it was BC who said to me, "Wow, that looks really dangerous.  I'm not sure you should do that."
And I told my mom to not worry about missing Beach's b-day meet but to enjoy her religion which is probably less 'judgie' and more forgiving than gymnastics...

No comments:

Post a Comment