Sunday, August 26, 2012

add hot water

Yep, it’s me sick aGaIn!!!  I've been sick all week.  It’s not so bad.  Having the immune system of a nat has some good qualities.  I get lots of uninterrupted time listening to NPR and screwing around on Pinterest.  I read.  I nap.  I read again.  In fact I am on my fourth book this week alone.  Another benefit to being sick is I get to live on soup and crackers.  So after being home two days with me all sick BC decided it was time for a cure.  To the church of hot water…why yes, we should take Josh’s very fast car!!! 

Ogden Hot Springs
 BC fishing & Me soaking.
Dunked in the river ended up with those damn curls,
I think I am finally getting used to them. 
Besides Beach loves them.
He got one!!!
Almost forgot I was sick :)
Zoom-Zoom

No comments:

Post a Comment