Sunday, June 17, 2012

the beauty of shoes on a wire

A nice sunny Sunday morning at the skate park
& market with the 2 youngest.
Almost missed out on this simple pleasure,
we were supposed to be camping.
But guess who got sick?
Nope, not me this time,
this time it was BC.
He almost never gets sick.
But in the interest of full disclosure I did have a small miscalculation yesterday regarding a run & the sun & sugar...nothing that would have stopped me from camping but something enough that it should stop me from running in the middle of the day now (Hello Summer, I had no idea).
*Don't call me over this, it happens every year at least once besides my house phone doesn't work anymore anyway.
BC, with a wicked sore throat, napped all through what should have been packing time. So today we are at home enjoying Father's Day around the hood. Nothing too fancy.  Some cards and poetry, a big breakfast of home fries, cheesy eggs, & grapefruit, all served with a gooey pan of brownies. 
BC's dream Baked Goods for breakfast!
Life is pretty damn beautiful today. Happy Father's Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment